Trans proverb: You can be as misogynistic as you want as long as you preface your bigotry with “dfab” or “cis women”.
The joys of third wave fauxminism
- it’s liberating to participate in sexual acts that degrade and brutalise the female body, and parallel the dominant/submissive gender roles that exist in real life
- careers that dehumanise women and turn them into flesh objects being sold and traded by men (porn and prostitution) are hailed as empowering choices
- disabled men have the right to a woman’s body! Every man has the right to a woman’s body! PROGRESS!
- it’s empowering to completely dissociate the meaning of woman from female biology: we can’t name the problem because it oppresses men
- it’s liberating to think of the of the neo-vag, an inverted, hairy dick, as a vagina, because didn’t you know a vagina is just a hole to be fucked by men?
- it’s progressive to suggest being a woman is nothing but an idea in a man’s head, and that shared girlhood experiences mean nothing
- it’s progressive to suggest that lesbians should suck laydeecock, and be forced to endure corrective rape ala the cotton ceiling
- it’s empowering to suck all dicks at all times, heels are empowering, make up is empowering, LIBERATE YOURSELVES BY DOING EVERYTHING MEN HAVE ALWAYS WANTED YOU TO
- it’s empowering to steal terms created by lesbians to describe important aspects of their lives and identities - how dare biological women who love other biological women decide how to define themselves
- intersectionality, despite being created by woc to describe the struggles we face in mainstream feminism, should be used to valorise men and discuss their inclusion in feminism, because hey they’re wearing dresses. Who gives a shit about brown women, lesbian women, disabled women, or any biological woman for that matter
- it’s empowering to suggest that female biology is triggering and must be silenced, I mean this has never happened previously????? Female bodies have always been praised and celebrated!
- it’s empowering to suggest a man can be a woman just by saying so! He can love his dick, his beard, his male privilege but if he says he is a woman, goddamn it kitten, he is a woman!
- it’s empowering to give trans women all our resources, energy and safe spaces. Bio women who disagree should be called bitches and whores and chased out with pitchforks
-it’s empowering to call ourselves slurs we’ve never had the luxury to eschew, woc are hyper sexualised and eroticised but hey yeah we should call ourselves sluts because the whiteys think it’s a good idea!
- it’s empowering to tell women you disagree with to kill themselves
- it’s empowering to constantly claim bio women are oppressing bio men
- it’s progressive for white women who have constantly been privileged by white feminism to pretend to be against it
Any more? please add!
It makes me so happy when I think about how when I first started blogging about radical feminism in 2012 there were only 3 or 4 other vocal radfems on tumblr and now there are hundreds. The community is just what we need to fight against the gender brigade.
LOL, i didn’t even tag that post with “trans”, but hey, if trans people continue flooding the radfem/radical feminism tags with woman-hating abuse, you better believe i will do a hell of a lot worse to the trans tag.
this is a friendly warning, as i know you’re all trawling this tag right now, frothing at the mouth
I came up with the idea of calling trans activists “female exterminating trans activists” since they despise biological women so fucking much, but the acronym would be FETA, and tbh it’s a great cheese so idk, I don’t want to associate cox, mock, Valerie keefe and genderbitch with something so wonderful
If anyone else has any good ideas, let me know!
make a post about biological women and you can bet that someone will derail it into a post about transwomen within fifty notes
so the new line is that transwomen are biological females who are no different from women born with vaginas… um so how exactly are they TRANS? What are they transitioning from and to?
god they’re so fucking irritating - pick a side and stick with it you idiots. you’re either “biological females” (well you’re not but, at least if this is what you believe, be consistent) or you’re not.
i want to see radical feminists in the radical feminism tag… not whiny, violent transwomen and their misguided libfem handmaidens
lol i’m reading a book on true crime titled “Deadlier than the Male: Australia’s Most Notorious Female Criminals” and there’s a chapter on Catherine Birnie where she’s quoted as saying “females hurt and destroy males” as a justification for assisting her sex addict husband in raping, mutilating and killing girls and women across Western Australia. This is basically all that happens in society. Men rape and kill women, and those women are somehow to blame anyway, those women are the evil ones despite being victimised. This deflection is very tactical - dehumanising women allows for people to feel better about subjecting them to violence and rape.
i don’t want to be the ‘bigger person’, women aren’t doormats to be treated however the fuck men (with or without dresses) wish to treat us. We’re not punching bags who must always take abuse but never retaliate, lest we be deemed evil or too assertive. I refuse to be demonised because I don’t lie back and take all the hatred I receive. Transwomen started a campaign to “break my spirit” - I received literally 1000 messages telling me to kill myself, get raped or die in a fire. I have been called misogynistic slurs so often I don’t even bat an eyelid anymore, I have been attacked based on my race, I have been attacked for being a biological female. No one is going to guilt me into not retaliating against abusers. Sorry not sorry, I will not stop calling violent, womanhating transwomen “trannies”. They will continue to silence us and abuse us because we are women who have opinions - it has nothing to do with a few radfem women using a “slur”.